*Available ONLY for MN Residents*
-Available for in-store pick up
-Shipping available ONLY to MN FFL's.
*Must provide credentials prior to shipping*
Please email credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your Order #, First & Last Name in the email.
The Glock G19 is perhaps their most popular handgun. The compact frame is ergonomically designed and provides a full and comfortable grip for most shooters, made even more ergonomic thanks to the replaceable backstraps. This ideally sized frame, combined with the goldilocks 4.02” barrel creates a firearm that is easy and comfortable to shoot, as well as optimally sized for both duty carry or concealment, all backed up by decades of Glock’s legendary reliability and safety. This popular and effective handgun has been improved yet again with the full array of Gen5 upgrades including the removal of finger grooves, the addition of a flared magwell, and the new Marksman barrel! Whether the G19 Gen5 MOS is your first handgun or your fortieth, for duty, fun, or EDC, the G19 Gen 5 MOS is arguably one of the best options available today. The MOS system allows you to easily mount your favorite mini red dot sight to the slide without need to send it to a gunsmith for milling. The Modular Optic System provides a durable mounting solution, so you won’t lose zero.
- MOS compatible slide
- Compact 5th generation polymer frame
- Ambidextrous slide stop
- Striker fired semi-auto pistol
- Safe action trigger
- Long-lasting nDLC slide finish
- Reversible magazine release
- Flared magazine well
- Modular back strap system
- Chambered in 9mm Luger
- 4.02" GLOCK Marksman barrel
- Overall length: 7.28"
- Overall Height: 5.04"
- Glock Night Sights
- Weight: 29.98 oz
Action: Striker Fired
Barrel Length: 4.02
Caliber Gauge: 9mm Luger
Best For: Conceal Carry
Frame Material: Polymer
Frame Size: Compact
Weight: 29.98 oz.
The following are eligible for purchases at Local Blue Label Dealers but are not eligible for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc. If any department does not issue a picture ID, a letter on department letterhead signed by a chief or supervisor, can be used along with a picture ID of the purchaser.
- -Active duty Firefighters or volunteer fire fighters with current Active Duty Department Credentials. (FD Department Picture ID front & back The ID must indicate the position held) are eligible to purchase at a local blue label supplier found on the GLOCK dealer locator. These sales are not eligible for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc.
- -EMT’s or tactical EMT’s & paramedics employed by a fire department, law enforcement agency or ambulance service working in the field and responding to emergency calls. Certifications alone do not qualify. Eligible to purchase at a local blue label supplier found on the GLOCK dealer locator. These sales are not eligible for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc.
- -Veterans with an Honorably Discharged DD214 or NGB-22 and Driver’s License. Eligible for purchase at a local blue label supplier found on the GLOCK dealer locator. These sales are not eligible for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc.
- -GSSF Coupon - Recipients should contact GSSF for more information or visit a local blue label supplier and present the coupon at the time of purchase. Coupons may not be used for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc.
The Blue Label Program is available to those eligible below with approved purchaser ID:
If any department does not issue a picture ID a letter on department letterhead signed by a chief or supervisor can be used along with a picture ID of the purchaser.
- -Sworn Law Enforcement officers with powers of arrest, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials (LE Department or Retired Picture ID front & back)
- -Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with "retired" credentials (Military picture ID front & back)
- -Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department Picture ID front & back) Nationally recognized Security Company – Officer Purchase for fulltime armed guards with Picture ID. Examples: Loomis, Garda, and GS4. State licenses, registrations, private investigators are not approved.The ID must indicate a position held and armed status. If not, please supply a letter on department letterhead signed by a chief or supervisor can be used along with a picture ID of the purchaser.
- -LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy.
Determined at checkout.